Students with Disabilities
1,325 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free resources for students with disabilities.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Presentations) Saving Reluctant Writers by Special Populations Team
- Express thoughts and ideas clearly - (Activity) Picture cards of common items/objects by Dany-Re
- Lesson Plan Development - (Learning Tools, Lesson Plan) Latin Roots & Prefixes Mini Lesson 1 by Maria Angala
- Mental, Emotional and Social Health - (Instructions For Teachers) Classroom Management - Defining Consequences by American Federation of Teachers
- Reading Standards for Literature - (Assessments) Author's Purpose (modified worksheet) by Maria Angala
- Calder and Abstraction (Elementary) by Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- American Sign Language Lexicalized Fingerspelling by srostkow
- American Sign Language Pledge of Allegiance Texas by srostkow
- American Sign Language Conceptually Correct Signs by srostkow
- American Sign Language Articles by srostkow
- American Sign Language Audiology by srostkow