Students with Disabilities
1,253 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free resources for students with disabilities.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Presentations) Saving Reluctant Writers by Special Populations Team
- Express thoughts and ideas clearly - (Activity) Picture cards of common items/objects by Dany-Re
- Lesson Plan Development - (Learning Tools, Lesson Plan) Latin Roots & Prefixes Mini Lesson 1 by Maria Angala
- Reading Standards for Literature - (Assessments) Author's Purpose (modified worksheet) by Maria Angala
- Mental, Emotional and Social Health - (Instructions For Teachers) Classroom Management - Defining Consequences by American Federation of Teachers
- Hand-hygiene Recommendations by American Federation of Teachers
- Leveled Library Class Progress Grid by Dany-Re
- American Sign Language Describing and Identifying by srostkow
- Student Graphing Tool Dolch Word Identification by Dany-Re
- Student GraphingTool for Letter Names & Sounds by Dany-Re
- Inclusive Youth Leadership Guidelines by SpecialOlympics