Students with Disabilities
1,447 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free resources for students with disabilities.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Presentations) Saving Reluctant Writers by Special Populations Team
- Express thoughts and ideas clearly - (Activity) Picture cards of common items/objects by Dany-Re
- Lesson Plan Development - (Learning Tools, Lesson Plan) Latin Roots & Prefixes Mini Lesson 1 by Maria Angala
- Mental, Emotional and Social Health - (Instructions For Teachers) Classroom Management - Defining Consequences by American Federation of Teachers
- Reading Standards for Literature - (Assessments) Author's Purpose (modified worksheet) by Maria Angala
- Learning about Getting Along- Gossip Hurts! by rjnorod
- The Elements of a Declarative Sentence Lesson by markstextterminal
- Contact yahoo.com USA mail customer care phone Num by steeve23march
- How to Créer sa marque logo that is just perfect! by martinmaynard
- Two Paragraph Analysis Worksheets by markstextterminal
- A Word Root Worksheet on the Latin Root Agri- by markstextterminal