Students with Disabilities
1,009 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free resources for students with disabilities.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Writing - (Presentations) Saving Reluctant Writers by Special Populations Team
- Express thoughts and ideas clearly - (Activity) Picture cards of common items/objects by Dany-Re
- Lesson Plan Development - (Learning Tools, Lesson Plan) Latin Roots & Prefixes Mini Lesson 1 by Maria Angala
- Healthy social behaviors - (Handout, Tutorial, Lesson Plan, Other) Lesson Plans on Social and Emotional Health for K-... by Health Team
- Reading Standards for Literature - (Assessments) Author's Purpose (modified worksheet) by Maria Angala
- Daily Work Sheet by momsangelcoop
- Independent Living Skills Checklist by ExperienceCLE
- Embedded Supports to Differentiate Instruction by PowerUp_CTI
- Teaching Children Ages 3-8 in the Digital Age by Joan Ganz Cooney Center
- PowerUp WHAT WORKS PD Facilitator Guide by PowerUp_CTI
- TechMatrix by PowerUp_CTI