9,924 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Friday, October 31, 2014
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Earth Science - (Presentations) Earth and The Solar System PowerPoint by Science Team
- Hundreds of Current Event-Based Lessons! (free) by jwhawkins3
- Hundreds of Current Event Based Lessons! by jwhawkins3
- Lab Safety QR Code scavenger Hunt by tomcosgrove
- Getting your class ready for media recognition by Share My Lesson Webinars
- Conduct a Habitat Survey to Examine Biodiversity by Share My Lesson Webinars
- Lessons in Climate Change Resiliency by Share My Lesson Webinars