9,896 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Earth Science - (Presentations) Earth and The Solar System PowerPoint by Science Team
- Nature Works Everywhere Gardens Activity Guide by The Nature Conservancy
- Career and Technical Education by Gant Tech
- Milk vs Lemon Juice Reaction with a surprise end by Justin Higgins
- Introduction to Games and Learning by Institute of Play
- The Life of a Crayfish by Texas AFT
- Earth Science by Texas AFT