10,325 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Monday, December 22, 2014
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Earth Science - (Presentations) Earth and The Solar System PowerPoint by Science Team
- Biology Rocks! - Inquiry curriculum, lessons, labs by megmralph
- Salamander and Amphibian Lesson Plan by sharan21
- IPCC Fifth Assessment Report Synthesis Report by GreenTV
- Great Part- Structural Biologist Erica O. Saphire by Career Girls
- Challenges- Structural Biologist Erica O. Saphire by Career Girls
- Education Structural Biologist- Erica O. Saphire by Career Girls