11,510 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Wednesday, August 05, 2015
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Classification and the Periodic Table - (Handout) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- Essential questions 6th grade math and science, Q1 by trhutchins
- Reading like a Scientist Strategies/Wksht by JacquiNBCT
- Make Turtle Navigators to Explore Magnetic Fields by Science Friday
- Engineer a 'Filter Feeder' by Science Friday
- MudWatt Module 4: Energy from Mud? Thank Microbes! by MudWatt
- MudWatt Module 3: Soil - A Hidden World by MudWatt