12,256 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Thursday, February 11, 2016
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Classification and the Periodic Table - (Handout) Element, compound or mixture? by Chemistry_teacher
- Lunar Base Physiological Factors - NDSS by kochsner
- eBook:Are Next Gen Science the Next 'Common Core'? by KnowAtom
- eBook- Next Gen School Climate & Tribal Leadership by KnowAtom
- eBook: Differences Between Next Gen Curric & Stand by KnowAtom
- Why choose STEM: Engineering Student's Perspective by KnowAtom
- Free Science Professional Development Webinars by KnowAtom