9,856 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Thursday, September 18, 2014
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Earth Science - (Presentations) Earth and The Solar System PowerPoint by Science Team
- Will an Ice Cube Melt Faster in Freshwater or Salt by MIT Blossoms
- The Earth in Space by kochsner
- Mixtures 1: Show Open and Forces by National Science Foundation
- Mixtures 10: Mixing Carbon Dioxide in Water by National Science Foundation
- Mixtures 9: Mixtures in Nature and Unimixing with by National Science Foundation
- Mixtures 8: Unmixing Milk by National Science Foundation