10,977 science resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your middle school students.
Last updated: Saturday, March 28, 2015
Welcome to the science page. No matter whether you are planning a lesson on physical science, life science, earth and space science, or simply understanding science as a human endeavor, we have free resources on a variety of topics.
Why share resources?
Share your resources and inspire your fellow educators – it takes only 2 minutes!
Keep up to date on the latest resources with the Share My Lesson newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Motion and Forces - (Activity) States of Matter - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Acids and Bases - (Activity) pH Scale - Interactive Simulation by PhET
- Reading Standards for Informational Text - (Handout, Lesson Plan) Literacy Across the Core Curriculum by IMKessel
- Physical Science - (Other) Science demonstrations by Science Team
- Earth Science - (Presentations) Earth and The Solar System PowerPoint by Science Team
- Bees and Electric Fields by Listen Current
- High Quality OER that Works! by Share My Lesson Webinars
- Integrating NSF resources into the Classrom by Share My Lesson Webinars
- Science of corn into ethanol by danbertalan
- Making Science Clubs Social by Share My Lesson Webinars
- MIT BLOSSOMS Math and Science Resourcess by Share My Lesson Webinars