Summer of Learning Professional Development
The 2015 Summer of Learning professional development series is brought to you by Share My Lesson in partnership with content leaders, authors and experienced educators. Over the course of four special days, preK-12 educators and parents have access to dozens of new webinars—for free.
The Professional Development Content Series includes:
- Thursday, June 11: Summer Learning
- Thursday, June 25: Humanities
- Thursday, July 9: STEM
- Thursday, July 23: Classroom Foundation and Back to School
How do I register?
- Select one or all of the webinars below, and click register.
- Each session will last about 50 minutes.
How do I get professional development credit?
- Each webinar offers one hour of professional development credit.
- The certificate will be available in your webinar portal at the end of each webinar.
- You will be required to answer poll questions and complete a survey to receive the certificate.
Return to the Summer of Learning homepage.