Join Us for the 2015 Ideas & Innovations Virtual Conference – March 23-25
Ideas & Innovations is a professional learning virtual conference, March 23-25, brought to you by Share My Lesson in partnership with content leaders, authors and experienced educators. With 29 sessions to choose from, there's something for every new or experienced educator, PreK-12, spanning all subject areas from arts education, science and math to integrating technology and games into the classroom.
Just Announced: Keynote
AFT President Randi Weingarten and NEA President Lily Eskelsen García will discuss the reauthorization of ESEA on Tuesday, March 24 at 6pm ET.
Make sure you register now!
What will I learn from this conference?
- How to implement techniques based on the Common Core State Standards
- What changes are ahead in the education industry and how they affect you
- New, fresh, innovative content that you can bring to the classroom tomorrow
How do I register?
- Simply scroll through the many sessions listed below and register for the ones that interest you. If you’re looking for something specific, use the search box or click on the sort feature to find the topics you need.
- Click on the session you would like to attend. Each session starts on the hour and will last about 45 minutes.
- You will be prompted to register and once registered, you can click on any webcast without having to resubmit your information.