View On-Demand Professional Development from the 2015 Ideas & Innovations Virtual Conference
The 2015 Ideas & Innovations professional learning conference is brought to you by Share My Lesson in partnership with content leaders, authors and experienced educators. With 31 free on-demand sessions to choose from, there's something for every new or experienced educator, PreK-12, spanning all subject areas from arts education, science and math to integrating technology and games into the classroom.
Each webinar offers one hour of professional development credit. The certificate will be available in your webinar portal at the end of each webinar. You will be required to answer poll questions and complete the survey to receive the certificate.
What will I learn from these on-demand professional development sessions?
- How to implement techniques based on the Common Core State Standards
- What changes are ahead in the education industry and how they affect you
- New, fresh, innovative content that you can bring to the classroom tomorrow
How do I register?
- Simply scroll through the many sessions listed below and register for the ones that interest you. If you are looking for something specific, use the search box or click on the sort feature to find the topics you need.
- Click on the webinars that interest you. Each session will last about 45 minutes.
- You will be prompted to register and once registered, you can click on any webcast without having to resubmit your information.