Sign up to win a customized home library for students from low-income homes!
When you sign up for Share My Lesson now through September 30, you'll be entered for a chance to win books for up to 30 low-income students from your school, courtesy of our partnership with First Book and the AFT.
Select the books that best support the educational and emotional needs of your students, and match them based on your educational and curriculum strategy.
We're awarding the home library to 16 educational professionals who sign up. All new Share My Lesson subscribers have a chance to win.
Contest entrance is easy, if you work at a Title 1 school or know someone who does, follow these two simple steps:
It's as simple as that!
Registration for this contest takes place from August 1 through September 30, 2013.
Here are 10 great reasons to register with Share My Lesson:
- Enjoy free access to 265,000+ high-quality teaching resources.
- Discover the best resources that have been rated and reviewed by other educators.
- Search for the resources you want by subject, topic, grade, type and format.
- Explore a dedicated Common Core State Standards Information Center with resources aligned to the standards.
- Find additional resources from our content partners.
- Gather advice and inspiration from your colleagues.
- Share your favorite resources with fellow educators.
- Be part of the fastest-growing network of teachers in America.
- Relax knowing that access to the site and resources will always be free.
- Be entered into a prize drawing to win a 6-book home library for your students!
Criteria for First Book entry:
Educators working in Title I or Title I-eligible schools or programs qualify. However, if you are not an educational professional in an eligible school, you can elect to have the prize given to an eligible school or program of your choice!